Welcome to the DHPS Online Shop. The following summarises the process:
Please note that for the time being only online orders will be possible. A time line for collection will be send to you via e-mail upon receipt of order. Items should be collected by only 1 person, fitting is to be done at home, items can be exchanged/returned within 30 days. General hygiene measures apply.
- Use the navigation menu to browse for the school wear, sportswear, workbooks, accessories or sale items that you are looking for.
- Once you have found the product you are looking for, select the size and quantity that you are interested in and hit the "add to cart" button.
- Repeat this process until you have added all desired products to your cart.
- If you are ready to purchase the product or products, hit the cart icon on the navigation menu. Once you have completed the form, click the "check out" button.
- You will pay for your order when you collect your items from the school shop, only cash or credit card are accepted. To clarify, that means that NO payment will take place on this online platform.
- You will receive an e-mail containing the details of your order.
- You will be notified when the order is ready for collection at the school wear shop. Please note that your order has to be collected 5 working days after notification, at the latest.
One of the key challenges of making an online uniform shop work is to overcome the problems associated with sizing. This is no easy task as sizing can be tricky and confusing!
Unfortunately, standardized sizes are more dream than reality. Also, some sizes are in centimeters, some in inches, some use ages, some measurements use chest measurements, whilst others use neck measurements, to mention just a few. In addition, no two manufacturers’ ‘Medium’ seem to be the same size. And of course, no two children are built in exactly the same way, meaning that no one garment will fit all children exactly the same way.
To compound this, every parent has a slightly different view as to whether to purchase garments to ‘fit correctly now’ or whether it should build in ‘some growth’. Of course, not all ‘6-year olds’ or Grade 1 kids look the same.
If you purchase the wrong size, the garments can be exchanged.
Please note that just because a learner wears a size 30 golf shirt, this does not automatically mean that the t-shirt, tracksuit or jersey will also be a size 30- in fact, in many cases, they will not.
We encourage you to try purchase garments online- if the garment does not fit, please know that you can exchange it for another size, or even get a refund if this is what you would prefer.
If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately it is not possible to offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.