+++ IMPORTANT INFO +++
The „captcha“ function depends unfortunately on the setting of your computer (browser, software, ad blocker, cookies and session storage as well as possible first time use of the website). Should the message “Successfully sent your enquiry. Thank you for your order. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail shortly.” not appear it is not necessary to redo your order. To be certain kindly check in your specified e-mail whether you have received a copy of your order, in which case it has been completed.
- Please note that for the time being only online orders will be possible. A time line for collection will be send to you via e-mail upon receipt of order.
- Should you not receive an e-mail within 48 hours after you have ordered please contact Mrs Zeise at tel. 061 / 373135. If you are using a Gmail address, kindly check your spam folder.
- Items should be collected by only 1 person, fitting is to be done at home, items can be exchanged/returned within 30 days. General hygiene measures apply.
How the online shop works:
- Use the navigation menu to browse for the school wear, sportswear, workbooks, accessories or sale items that you are looking for.
- Once you have found the product you are looking for, select the size and quantity that you are interested in and hit the "add to cart" button.
- Repeat this process until you have added all desired products to your cart.
- If you are ready to purchase the product or products, hit the cart icon on the navigation menu. Once you have completed the form, click the "check out" button.
- You will pay for your order when you collect your items from the school shop, only cash or credit card are accepted. To clarify, that means that NO payment will take place on this online platform.
- You will receive an e-mail containing the details of your order.
- You will be notified when the order is ready for collection at the school wear shop. Please note that your order has to be collected 5 working days after notification, at the latest.