Glitz and glamour in the auditorium of the DHPS - on 27 June 2019, the Student Representative Committee (SRC) hosted the “Mr & Miss DHPS” contest, which was not only about presenting oneself eloquently, pretty and talented on the catwalk, but also about convincing the judges with good answers and a great personality.
And the 11 participants certainly achieved that: They presented their talent on the catwalk in warm winter fashion and elegant evening dress, confidently answered the critical questions of the jury, skilfully performed group dances and committedly introduced their charity projects.
At the end, the following winners were crowned:
Congratulations to all our finalists - you were wonderful!
- Camilla Olivotto (best-dressed participant)
- Umuna Muetudhana (best dancer)
- Saskia Piehl (most charitable participant)
- Damian Ham (most photogenic participant)
- Megan Platt (Miss Personality)
- Devlin Constable (2nd Place Mister DHPS)
- Beatrice Maasdorp (1st princess)
- and the winners were Dennis Horstmann (Mister DHPS 2019) and Peka Karamata (Miss DHPS 2019)