“Let the games begin” is the motto of this year's DHPS bazaar on Friday, 17 August 2018 – the annual DHPS event highlight.
The organisation is in full swing already, excitement is rising and we are all looking for-ward to a motion-packed day.What is offered?
- Great stalls: Climbing wall, “sky fall", chain carousel, bubble soccer, basketball hoop, ketty shooting and many more.
- All kinds of treats: Smoothies, steaks & braai, potato fritters and of course cakes at the popular cake stall will be on offer again.
- As from 18h00, the Vinotéka will be opened: In the stylish ambience of the stunningly decorated school café, wine, sparkling wine and delicious snacks can be enjoyed.
- School disco: From 17h00 - 19h00, our younger learners (grades 5 – 8) will take to the dance floor, the entrance fee is N$ 20.-. From 19h30 - 23h00, the elder ones (grades 9 – 12) will have their own festival at the auditorium. Advance ticket sale: N$ 70.- (including N$ 30.- bazaar entrance fee), evening ticket sale: N$ 50.- (plus N$ 30.- bazaar entrance fee)
- Doors open: 11h00 - 22h00, stalls are open from 11h00 until 17h00 (or while supplies last).
- Entrance fee: N$ 30.- - can be redeemed in coupons until 17h00. Entrance fee for children under the age of 18 years is N$ 20. -.
We look forward to welcoming you, your relatives and friends to a cheerful, relaxed get-together at this year's DHPS bazaar.